Quality and Timely Service Delivery for Your Business
IT Systems Design, Implementation & Support
System design is the process of designing the elements of a system such as the architecture, modules and components including the different interfaces of those components and the data that goes through that system. System Analysis is the process that decomposes a system into its component pieces for the purpose of defining how well those components interact to accomplish the set requirements.
Cloud Infrastructure Implementation
Clouds may be limited to a single organization (enterprise clouds), or be available to multiple organizations (public cloud). Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale. Cloud computing allows companies to avoid or minimize up-front IT infrastructure costs. Cloud computing allows enterprises to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance.
Infrastructure Migration From On-Premise To Cloud
Many organizations perform the migration of on-premises applications and data from their local data center to public cloud infrastructure to take advantage of benefits such as greater elasticity, self-service provisioning, redundancy and a flexible, pay-per-use model.
Embedded On-Site Support
In every business model, IT support services are vital as they do tasks that range from simple computer-related issues up to company-specific software. However, businesses are now faced with the dilemma whether to have an on-site IT support service or a remote one.
On-site support refers to technical assistance that is offered at your premises. This support is usually needed when off-site support cannot be given, or the user is a complete novice
Oracle Field Delivery (Hardware Support):
Oracle Field Delivery Service(FDA) drives profitability by automating the process of dispatching certified Oracle FDA partner technicians to service calls in remote locations.
This service provides a centralized view and point of control for monitoring Field Delivery Service activities to increase productivity and reduce costs. Ensure adequate staffing and on-time arrival of field service personnel for improved customer satisfaction.
Oracle Software Support and License Renewal
Great Reasons to Renew Online
- Anytime Access: View pending, past, and future Support Renewals online 24/7.
- Simplified Management: Easily manage and share your Support Renewals within your organization.
- Time Savings: Renew online with a few simple clicks, using a variety of payment options.
- Ongoing Assistance: An Oracle Support Renewal Advisor is available to provide assistance.
Datacenter IT Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network) Installation & Support
Data centers are often referred to as a singular thing, but in actuality, they are composed of a number of technical elements.
- Compute: The memory and processing power to run the applications, generally provided by high-end servers
- Storage: Important enterprise data is generally housed in a data center, on media ranging from tape to solid-state drives, with multiple backups
- Networking: Interconnections between data center components and to the outside world, including routers, switches, application delivery controllers, and more.
Electrical Power Assessment and Audit
Poor power quality issues can go unnoticed due to failures being attributed to the incorrect cause when in fact they are a result of power quality issues in the form of harmonics, voltage sags/swells, flicker, and transients. If you have experienced:
- Partial process failures
- Complete production stoppage
- Motors and transformers overheating
- Equipment and process malfunctions and shutdowns.
We perform a variety of power assessment services including power audit, power quality audit, harmonic analysis, voltage regulation test, reactive power management, UPS load calculation, power system performance studies and much more.
Datacenter Power (UPS, Batteries, Inverters) and Cooling Systems Sizing, Design, Implementation & Support
Power in the Data Center: All those watts and volts need to go somewhere, and the typical data center has a variety of needs; some of these are more obvious than others. While each organization is different, a data center needs the following to run efficiently:
Cooling: Servers and related equipment generate heat; you need to power equipment that will keep your hardware cool to prevent damage and extend its life.
Inverters: You won’t notice these until you need them. Inverters store power and launch when the AC power source is disrupted. This prevents downtime, data loss, and interruption of service.
Support: Someone has to look after the servers, ensure the location is physically secure and respond to problems. Any support staff onsite needs the typical power and electricity support of an office. Count on lights, workstations, HVAC and more for your on-site team.
Cloud-Based Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
From the “single pane of glass” of a cloud-based SIEM platform, you can:
- Monitor systems, applications, and workloads, whether physical or virtual, anywhere in your network, whether in your data center, in a private cloud, or across one or more public clouds
- Get real-time alerts on security incidents
- Serve as the basis for risk analysis and audits
- Consolidate and manage security and event log data
- Automate compliance reporting
Training & Advisory
Achieve your business goals faster with IT change management services from SAP. Coordinate and integrate key leadership, organizational, technological, and cultural changes.
- Help everyone in your organisation to perform their work functions with a high degree of comfort
- Learn why change is necessary, exactly what will change, and what are the benefits
- Help employees understand new expectations and impacts
- Receive training so everyone can expertly apply their new skills